We’ve been away for a while, but we come back with a special THANK YOU to say, once again! “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”…it is such a surprise to receive this award! The new friends we have met during this amazing adventure in blogging have become part of our journey and our lives! We’re very happy to see that, in some ways, we’re a small part of your blogging life too!
Thank you so much to our friend Whitney for nominating us! Her blog Indian cooking made easy is the best place to go look for AMAZING Indian recipes and get inspired for your next meal! She has received the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” too and they couldn’t make a better choice! THANK YOU Whitney!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Out favourite colour is yellow;
- Fabrizio is a very good skier but Alessia has just started learning it; they used to go skiing to the Alps quite often when they lived in Italy;
- Fabrizio worked as a sous-chef both in Italy and France when he was younger;
- Alessia loves cats; she had a cat for 16 years, his name was Sweety and he was the sweetest cat in the world; her mom has another cat now, but he could never take Sweety’s place in her heart;
- before dating, we were part of the same company of friends for many years, but never thought we could end up together one day;
- we both have a passion for maple syrup and use it to create new dishes as often as possible;
- we both miss the sun of Italy but hope to go back as often as possible, showing people the secrets of Italy with their tours!